Easter Holiday Booking Form 2022
Please note the following costs per session apply:
8am – 1pm: £15.50
8am – 3pm: £21.70
8am – 6pm: £31.00
9am – 3pm: £18.50
9am – 4pm: £21.70
1pm – 6pm: £15.50
Summary of Terms and Conditions
Invoices will be raised based on the sessions indicated on the booking form and will be payable on receipt. Please do not send payment with this booking form.
- Invoices will be raised based on the sessions indicated on the booking form and will be payable on receipt. Please do not
send payment with this booking form.
- No refunds will be given if sessions are cancelled for any reason once this booking form is returned.
- If a child is collected late a charge will be made at the discretion of the manager.
- Parking in the school car park is strictly forbidden during term time and holiday periods with no exceptions
- You will receive a phone call/email confirming your booking
If a child is collected late a charge will be made at the discretion of the manager.
Parking in the school car park is strictly forbidden during term time and holiday periods with no exceptions
You will receive a phone call/email confirming your booking
I confirm my booking for Brambles Holiday Club is as shown on the booking form. I have read and understood the terms and
conditions as outlined above and on the reverse of this sheet.
FORMS MUST BE RETURNED BY FRIDAY 17th December 2021
Brambles opening hours depend on the demand for places. If there are not sufficient numbers of children we may need to cancel a session or close early. Parents will be notified by phone or email after the 29th if there are any changes
Holiday Club Terms and Conditions
All accounts must be up to date before a booking can be accepted
- Applications for a place at Brambles Holiday Club should be made on the attached booking form.
Please ensure you return the booking form by the closing date.
- We arrange our staffing levels in accordance to the number of bookings we receive by the stated date. We do not employ additional staff after this date unless there is a sufficient demand for places to make it financially viable. By applying after this date you may be preventing other families from accessing the service.
- Bookings must be made for the time slots indicated on the form. An extra hour may be added to the collection time (NOT DROP OFF TIMES) at the Manager’s discretion if staffing and availability allows.
- Thorns Community Trust will process applications, as per our Admissions Policy. A copy of which can be obtained from the Manager.
- You will receive a phone call or email from Brambles confirming your booking. Please be aware bookings will only be accepted if your account is up to date.
- We reserve the right to charge a deposit for children who only attend Brambles Holiday Club (i.e. children who do not attend Brambles Pre-School or Out of School Club).
- Invoices for Brambles Holiday Club will be raised based on the sessions indicated on the booking form received. Invoices are payable on receipt. Thorns Community Trust reserves the right to charge an additional fee of £25 if an invoice is not settled within 30 days. The Trust will refuse any future bookings if payment remains outstanding.
- Fees may be paid by child care voucher, cheque or direct payment into our bank account.
- No refunds will be given if sessions are cancelled for any reason.
- If your child will not be attending a session please notify the Manager as soon as possible. This avoids delays in commencing activities.
- In the event that Brambles Holiday Club has to close due to bad weather (e.g. snow, polling Days, Strike Action) sessions will not be refunded.
- If you require additional sessions after completing the booking form, please contact the Manager.
- A child should be collected at or before the time arranged. If a child is collected later than arranged, the Manager reserves the right to charge an additional fee.
- There is a Behaviour Policy in place for Holiday club and a copy is available on request. Thorn Community Trust reserves the right to terminate the bookings should a child fail to meet these standards of behaviour.
- Parking in the school grounds is strictly forbidden during holiday and term time.
- Whilst at Brambles children are not permitted to use mobile phones or any other device on which to send or receive messages, access the internet, play music or take photographs and video. Therefore, all devices will be confiscated and kept in the office until home time. Brambles provide children with safe and secure access to games on a Wii, computers and tablets.